Download PDF documents here
To view Adobe Acrobat PDF documents on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. For help with PDF documents or to download Adobe Acrobat click here.
We produce a range of leaflets, guides, forms and reports on pension issues. Please feel free to download them – and to contact us if you can’t find the information you’re looking for. If you would like any of the leaflets in Welsh, please let us know by contacting us<
- Automatic Enrolment
- Maternity Leave
- Divorce, Dissolution, Separation and Pensions
- Saving into a pension
- Exit Charges Cap
- Defined Benefit: How secure is my pension?
- April 2016 changes
- Budget 2016
- End of Tax Year Planning
- Options for members of Defined Benefit Schemes
- Budget 2015
- What are my options for 2015?
- Death and Taxes
- Death benefits - taking small dependants’ pension pots as a lump sum
- Death lump sums - defined benefit schemes
- Financial advice and the types of guidance TPAS can offer
- Fixed protection and lump sum death benefits
- How to test pension savings against the annual allowance
- Income drawdown
- Income drawdown vs annuity purchase
- Paying voluntary national insurance contributions
- Taking small pension pots as a lump sum: quick guide
- Taking small pension pots as a lump sum - detailed guide
- Annual allowance
- Change from RPI to CPI
- Lifetime allowance
- Transfers with immediate vesting compared with an open market option
- Using a redundancy payment to pay into a pension scheme
- What is a QROPS?