• The Pensions Advisory
    Service is provided by

Call: 0800 011 3797

Call: 0800 011 3797


Common concerns

From time to time, you may have concerns about aspects of your pension. It can sometimes be quite difficult to work out whether or not you are right to be concerned. Our advisers are experienced pensions people and our role is to be there to answer any pensions questions that you may have. If you're right to be concerned about an aspect of your pension, we will talk you through the next steps that you might want to consider to resolve your problem.

The types of things people often talk to us about are: how to complain about my provider, how long it can take to get a response, non response, poor administration, dealing with bereavement and the support available when you can no longer work due to ill health.

You can contact our helpline at any time to discuss concerns you may have. As an independent organisation, our advisers are impartial and will base their response on the information that you have provided to us and their knowledge of pensions. Where we feel that the evidence shows something has gone wrong, we will explain what steps you may need to take to resolve matters. 

If you need or want to make a complaint about your pension, see making a complaint.

Frequently asked...

Where can I find out more?

If you need more information, please contact us. A pension specialist from our team will be happy to help with whatever pensions-related question you have. Our help is always free.

We never contact our customers out of the blue
We're all ears How do you feel about the help you just received?

We would really appreciate a few minutes of your time.
Your feedback helps us create a better experience for you.