Call: 0800 011 3797

Call: 0800 011 3797


Pension Problems

Making a complaint

If you think something has gone wrong with your pension and you feel you have a complaint, it's really important that you contact the scheme provider first. If they can’t help or if you are struggling to work out what to do next, please talk to us.The links below will help explain what to think about and the next steps you can take. 

  • Volunteering with TPAS - Sir Steve Webb
  • 60 second guide to retirement planning
  • Information and Guidance
  • Lost Pensions
We never contact our customers out of the blue

We're all ears

How do you feel about the help you just received?

We would really appreciate a few minutes of your time.
Your feedback helps us create a better experience for you.

Your details Hi there, start a chat with online support now
These sessions are recorded for training and quality monitoring purposes. You will also have the opportunity to download a transcript of the the conversation for your records upon connection

Please do not refresh your browser during this chat session. This will cause your session to end.
    Click here to download the chat transcript
    Webchat is not working properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.