World Chocolate Day
It is World Chocolate Day!
Here are 6 reasons why chocolate is good for you.
- It makes you happy by releasing endorphins – the feel-good chemicals – in the brain.
- It keeps you young as it has antioxidants that help free your body of free radicals - free radicals are implicated in the ageing process
- It is good for your teeth (well dark chocolate is) as it contains theobromine, which has been shown to harden tooth enamel.
- It stops you coughing; again theobromine is also a mild stimulant, though not as strong as caffeine. It can, however, help to suppress coughs.
- It's good for your skin (again dark chocolate) with flavonols protecting the skin against sun damage although you should still wear sun cream today.
Chocolate and pensions are connected. A good pension will:
- Enable you to choose the retirement that you want; cruises, gardening, open top sports car where the Vitamin D from the sun is good for you as long as your skin is protected.
- You will have to suppress your cough as you attend the opera, ballet or Glastonbury
- You will smile showing off your perfect teeth
- You will stay feeling young as less anxious
- And a good pension will make you happy after work!
Don't believe me? Ask The Pensions Advisory Service!
You can call our specialists free of charge on 0800 011 3797 or initiate a live conversation by clicking the webchat button