World Kindness Day
A great deal is talked about how to get people to trust pensions. Trust sounds like a “fluffy” term but in fact trust is created when the chemical Oxytocin is released in our body. The release of Oxytocin creates trust and strengthen relationships.
Giving someone a gift will cause your Oxytocin to rise. So on #WorldKindnessDay, give someone the gift of knowledge by sharing your pension expertise.
Here are some “pension gifts” that you can give to someone today:
- Help a friend to find a lost pension – easy for us but very hard if you don’t know the type of pension
- Suggest that a friend checks that their nomination of wishes forms with every pension is up to date
- Show how a pension contribution is automatically increased by the tax reliefs
- Offer to look at a friend’s pension scheme booklet to explain how to make the most of the benefits being offered
- Sort out a friend’s carrier bag of pensions and give it back with a summary and the papers that are needed
Just a few ideas on how to increase your Oxytocin!