We have been playing with the titles of Christmas songs this festive season to make them more pension-related. So far our staff and volunteers have come up with the following:
- “All I want for Christmas is my tax-free cash” inspired by “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth”
- A pension expert came travelling by Chris De Burgh
- Do They Know It’s Pension Input Time by Band Aid
- Let it Grow, Let it Grow, Let it Grow by Dean Martin
- Happy Retirement (Work Is Over) by John and Yoko
- It’s the most tax-efficient time of the year by Andy Williams
But we are sure you can do better. Please tweet @TPASnews your own pension themed Christmas Songs.