• The Pensions Advisory
    Service is provided by

Call: 0800 011 3797

Call: 0800 011 3797


Treated fairly?

If you work part-time, you should have the same pension rights as a full-time worker

If you think that you’re not receiving the same pension rights as a full-time employee who does the same job as you, you can make a claim for the rights you should have had.

These rights include:

To make a claim for ‘backdated pension rights’, you must make the claim either while you are working for your employer, or within six months of leaving your job.

You can find out more information about how to make a claim here.

Frequently asked...

Where can I find out more?

If you need more information, please contact us. A pension specialist from our team will be happy to help with whatever pensions-related question you have. Our help is always free.

We never contact our customers out of the blue
We're all ears How do you feel about the help you just received?

We would really appreciate a few minutes of your time.
Your feedback helps us create a better experience for you.