When things change
We know that life is not straight forward and things can change unexpectedly. When you have a change in circumstances, many things can be affected, including your financial situation.The following pages look at some of the changes we get asked for help with.
- Taking a refund
- Keeping your benefits pot in your scheme
- Transferring your pension
- Re-joining your scheme
- UK transfers
- Overseas transfers
- Transfer incentives and pension increase exchange
- Things to think about
- My partner or someone in my family has died
- Telling the pension scheme of a death
- Lump sum on death
- Dependants' benefits
- What happens when I die?
To find the information you’re looking for, just click on any of the links above. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or, would just like to talk to someone about your situation, just call us, use our web chat service, or complete our online enquiry form.