Although there are different types of pension schemes available, they all have the same aim – to help you save money and provide you with an income when you’re older.
In this section, we introduce what pension schemes are and how they work. You’ll see the different types of schemes available, how they differ from each other and what it all means for you.
- Defined benefit: final salary schemes
- Career average revalued earnings (CARE) schemes
- Cash balance plans
- Defined contribution: money purchase schemes
- AVC and FSAVC
- Small self-administered pension schemes
- Why is it happening?
- Opting out
- How much do I and my employer have to pay?
- In a workplace pension scheme already?
- Types of workplace pension your employer can offer
- I have more than one job- how does this affect me?
- FAQs about Automatic enrolment
To find the information you’re looking for, please click on any of the links above. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or just want to have a chat to someone about it, please just call us, use our web chat service, or complete our online enquiry form.