planner by The Pensions Advisory Services (TPAS) can
help towards your retirement planning.
What will this planner do for you?
- Give you general information and guidance about saving for your
- Calculate the level of income you could expect to receive in
- Help you work out how much you need to save for a comfortable
How does it work?
You answer a number of questions, giving:
- some basic personal information (i.e. sex and date of
- values of your pension and investment savings; and
- your estimated target income for retirement (i.e. how much
income you would need when you give up work).
We take this information and calculate whether you are on course
for your target income at retirement.