Call us on 0300 123 1047

Tracing a pension

If you have lost contact with a former employer's workplace pension scheme, the Pension Tracing Service should be able to help you get back in touch. 

The Pensions Tracing Service keeps a register of workplace pension schemes. The register is taken from information that workplace pension schemes must give the Pensions Regulator every year.

You can use the Pension Tracing Service by:

You will need to give the Pension Tracing Service the name of your previous employer or pension scheme. But the more information you can give them, the easier it will be for them to find the right scheme.

Their contact details are:

Pension Tracing Service
The Pension Service
Tyneview Park
Whitley Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98  1BA
Telephone: 0845 6002 537

Share with:
Contact us

There are a number of ways to contact us.

We regret, however, that we are unable to accept visitors at our office.

0300 123 1047
or email us

Web chat
Talk to a pensions expert live now
This web chat service is available Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) and Tuesdays (7pm to 9pm)